The physiotherapy service supports children and teenegers with a wide range of neuro-developmental and motor difficulties.
Our physiotherapist provides holistic assessment, diagnosis and programme of therapy for children and young people with a physical difficulty. The service puts together a programme of therapy based on each child’s clinical need.
There are a number of causes of children having developmental delay, injury to the brain, sports injuries, pain, accidents, orthopaedic and neurological problems. They can benefit from the experience of our paediatric physiotherapists to aid recovery and develop treatment programmes including paediatric physiotherapy exercises to work towards regaining full optimum function.
Women’s Health Physiotherapy
Women’s health physiotherapy focuses on all health issues related to Obstetrics and Gynaecology. Our women’s health therapists can help you whether you are suffering pain during your pregnancy or after your pregnancy or if you having bladder or bowel concerns with weakness of the pelvic floor.
Adult’s Health Physiotherapy
Our adult musculoskeletal physiotherapy service in Ealing provides specialist Physiotherapy assessment, treatment and management advice for patients with a wide range of musculoskeletal conditions, including:
- Neck and back pain
- Joint pain
- Soft tissue injuries
- Sports Injuries
- Orthopaedic post-op management
- Acute and Chronic muscular and skeletal conditions
- Rheumatology conditions
AVAILABLE TREATMENTS & THERAPIES:
- Manual therapy (deep tissue massage, mobilization)
- Therapy of body posture or scoliosis (FITS, PNF)
- Medical / relaxing / sports massage
- Myofascial therapy (post-traumatic or chronic pain)
- Rehabilitation treatment
- Paediatric therapy (NDT-Bobath, PNF)
- Kinesiology taping
- Therapy of temporomandibular joint dysfunction
- Prechtl method diagnostic (analysis of 3 films + video tutorial)