Some symptoms, such as: heartburn, nausea, vomiting, stomachaches, constipations or diarrhoea or blood on your stools require immediate contact with the gastrologist.
Range of professional advices:
- Food allergy or intolerance,
- Gastroesophageal reflux disease,
- Stomachaches, gastric and duodenal ulcerative disease, Helicobacter pylori associated chronic gastritis,
- Coeliac disease and other intestinal absorption disorders, recurrent or chronic diarrhoea,
- Chronic non-specific enteritis (IBD), ulcerative colitis, Crohn’s disease,
- Functional gastrointestinal disorders – functional abdominal pain, functional dyspepsia, irritable bowel syndrome (IBS),
- Constipation, soiling of underclothes, uncontrolled evacuation of the rectum,
- Gastrointestinal bleeding, hemorrhoids
- Liver and gallbladder diseases, gallstone,
- Pancreatic diseases, chronic pancreatitis,
- Body weight disorders, malnutrition,
- Diet consultations.